Monday, December 16, 2013

Review on Loreal HiColor Hilights in Magenta

Although I am no longer a redhead, here's some advice for those that want to go red. For those of you that want that beautiful red velvet cupcake hair, I would definitely use the Loreal HiColor Hilights in magenta.The hair dye is messy and if you have short hair, I would only use one tube of this dye. And, if you have medium or long hair, definitely use two boxes. Also, if you don't want too much damage to be done to your hair, I would use a 20 volume creme developer. But, if you do use 30 or 40 volume developer when dying your hair; use a deep conditioner. I used and I still use it today, a sea kelp hair masque. If you keep using a 30 or 40 volume developer, keep in mind, you're lightening your hair even more. The point of developer is to lighten your hair.

Now, when it comes to showering, use cool water and sulfate free shampoos. I know, a lot of us don't like taking cold showers, but if you want your beautiful red hair to last any longer...take a cool shower. Also, I used the Loreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy shampoo, conditioner and spray. This package will help keep your red hair more vibrant and soft. 



I will do more reviews on products and films at your requests. And if you have any suggestions on how to make this blog even better, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment